Motorcycle Safety: Riding Etiquette
Don’t become another motorcycle statistic, drive safely and take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and those around you.
- Stick to the speed limit
- Do not weave in and out of traffic or ride on the shoulder
- Wear the proper protective gear
- Use your turn signals
- Apply breaks cautiously
- Be aware of the vehicles around you
- Know your limits, as well as your bike’s limits
- Be seen: Even though you see them, it does not mean they see you!
Be Smart. Be Safe. Be Seen.