Accidents happen every day, but when they happen to us—or to someone we love—they can turn our world upside down. Injury and even death are too often the results of someone else’s wrongful action or inaction. Suddenly, instead of wondering what to have for dinner, we find ourselves wondering how to handle the financial, physical and emotional pain that accompany these accidents.
Take Action Now
The best advice? Don’t go it alone. Too many times insurance companies, property owners, and vehicle operators simply do not take responsibility for the suffering their negligence has caused. At Gregory Schell’s law office, we know that the sooner you call a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, the sooner you can get your bills paid, both now and in the future, and get back to living.
Our Practice Areas Include:
- Slip and Fall/Trip and Fall: Whether in a shopping mall, at work, or taking a stroll in your neighborhood, Pennsylvania slips and trips can lead to serious falls that can result in devastating injury. I maintain a comprehensive personal injury practice and I handle cases throughout Eastern and Central Pennsylvania.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Serious Pennsylvania car, trucking and motorcycle accidents appear on the front page and on television news every day. And all motor vehicle accidents can end in catastrophic results. Greg Schell knows that many of these crashes are caused by negligence and has dedicated his practice to helping the victims.
- Pedestrian and Bike Accidents: When a Pennsylvania pedestrian or bicycle accident happens, it can end in personal injury and tragedy. Our state laws are designed to protect bikers and people on foot from roadway accidents, but not everyone respects the rights of the most vulnerable. Greg Schell is an avid biker himself and understands the risks involved.
What We Can Do for You
Why hire Greg Schell to represent you? Here are just a few good reasons:
- Personal Attention: It’s simple: You call us, and I will come to you. After all, your case will be filed in your hometown, and that is where I will meet with you. And from the time you hire me until your case is resolved, you have my full personal attention. You will work directly with me, because I handle each case personally.
- Experience: When you call us, you can rest assured that you are getting the kind of lawyer who has “been there, done that”. Mr. Schell has decades of experience in the local and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania. Experience counts and it shows in the results.
- Reputation: Greg Schell has a reputation for handling the tough cases. He is not afraid of a challenge, and he will work tirelessly to help you get what you need and deserve. Greg and his staff are compassionate, hard-working, and dedicated. Just take a look at our testimonials.
- Man of the People: Don’t let the Philadelphia address throw you off. Even though he is known as a Philadelphia lawyer, he grew up in a town like yours and worked his way through college. He became a lawyer because he believes the courts are here to protect everyone, not just the wealthy or the powerful corporations. He shares your concerns and understands your problems.
- Se Habla Espanol: Language is no barrier to your success. We proudly offer fully bilingual representation to any client who requests it. Everyone, regardless of language, race, disability or education deserves the advice of a lawyer.
Don’t hesitate to call Greg Schell for personal, approachable, successful personal injury representation. This is one Philadelphia lawyer who understands your needs, treats you with respect, and offers experienced, aggressive representation. Call us today at 215-545-9000 and get started on the road to recovery.