When you or someone you love has been injured in a Pennsylvania motor vehicle accident, you may be feeling confused, angry and afraid. And these feelings increase in intensity when someone else’s carelessness or stupidity caused the accident to happen in the first place.
This is no time to try to go it alone with the insurance companies. Hiring a Pennsylvania motor vehicle accident lawyer could just be the smartest thing you have ever done. Greg Schell has seen the tragic results of these accidents and wants to protect your rights and help the healing begin.
Why hire a Pennsylvania motor vehicle accident attorney?
There are too many reasons to list here why hiring a local attorney works to your advantage. We’ll just list five of the most important:
- Negotiating with the insurance companies is not easy. The number one job of insurance adjustors is to pay the least amount possible on your claim and wrap it up quickly. There are many tricks of the trade that the adjustor will use to achieve these objectives. An experienced, knowledgeable personal injury lawyer can represent you in the negotiations and, if necessary, take your case to court to be sure you are not ripped off.
- Time is not on your side. When you need financial help with the injuries and lost wages an accident can cause, you can’t afford to wait too long to contact a lawyer. In fact, the longer you wait, the harder it is to prove your case. In addition, if the statute of limitations runs out, your chances of success may plummet to zero.
- The legal system is complicated. An experienced accident attorney knows your local court system and how to work within it to get you the best possible outcome for your claim. The laws for personal injury can be complicated and complex. Your lawyer knows and can interpret these laws to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Accident attorneys only get paid when you do. Most car accident legal claims are handled on a contingency basis. This means that if your attorney does not win your case, he or she does not collect a fee from you. If you win, then your lawyer will get a percentage of the total award.
- You need the support of someone you can trust. Your attorney will be honest with you about your case. At a time when the stress of the accident may be clouding your judgment and actions, a good lawyer will offer you the guidance you need. He or she will explain every step of the process, represent your best interests, protect your rights and help you to recover your financial losses.
Schell Law Office in Philadelphia offers a caring, personal experienced approach to every client we represent. Greg Schell knows the devastating effects of serious motor vehicle accidents near Philadelphia and how to help you. Give us a call today at 215-545-9000. We will travel to your hometown to meet with you anywhere in central or eastern Pennsylvania.